Fantasy Earth Zero Open Beta Begins March 3rd
The Square Enix developed MMORPG known as Fantasy Earth Zero will enter open beta testing on March 3rd, 2010. Four events have been announced for the launch by Gamepot USA who is publishing FEZ in North America.
The first of these events is an item giveaway. Players who login and participate in a ‘war’ in the first week of release will receive a limited edition weapon. There are nine weapons to chose from, all with a golden hue.
The second event rewards the ten player who find and report the biggest bugs in the game. The top three bug catchers will receive $30 in potcash and all ten will receive a special Venomous Dead hat.
The third event is a GM War. Three times a day during the first week, two GMs will go to war. Players can join either side and take part in these epic battles.
The fourth and final event is GM Question Time. During specific times throughout the first week, GMs will be present at the capital cities to answer player questions.
Fantasy Earth Zero is an old game, but if Gamepot USA can provide quality support and keep the community active, it could be a lot of fun. Gamepot also publishes Mir 2 and Bright Shadow in the US.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2: Sneaking a Peek at Battle Islands
- Sony Online Entertainment today notified PlanetSide 2 Outfit leaders that they must prepare to train the troops for 48x48 competitive combat, ...
- Digimon Masters Still In the Mood For Love
- Collect cocoa and rock with experience boosts through March 12 in Digimon Masters Online.
- Gloria Victis Update 0.5.8 Expands World
- Today’s update for Gloria Victis expands the available world, introducing new vast areas for either newcomers and more experienced players.