Fairy Tail Mobile Game Development Announced
GameSamba, NGames Interactive Limited, and Funimation Entertainment have announced today that they are working with Kodansha to develop and publish an officially licensed mobile game based on the hit “Fairy Tail” franchise. The “Fairy Tail” game will be available in multiple languages worldwide on Android and iOS devices, and is expected to be released by the end of 2016.
“’Fairy Tail’ is one of our favorite franchises, and we look forward to working with NGames and Funimation to create a game fans will love,” said Scott Wong, President and Co-Founder of GameSamba.
The game will be a mobile RPG featuring a new side story that draws from the sequel series of the anime. Players will recruit and battle against their favorite characters from “Fairy Tail,” in order to form the most powerful team of wizards.
In addition to the new mobile game, GameSamba and Funimation previously announced an upcoming web-based free-to-play MMORPG based on “Fairy Tail.” NGames will also work with the two companies to help develop that title. The new mobile and web games will be independent of each other.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
- Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Announced
- The new Hunter class, a new paragon path, and much more discover in this new update!
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...