EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced
Following the success of its latest mobile title, the “idle” game EZ PZ RPG, Global publisher R2Games has announced several updates to be made available on 13/05.
In addition to various user interface improvements, visual enhancement, resources and systems optimization, EZ PZ RPG brings new guild functions, and more socially oriented gameplay. The new Voice Chat function, perhaps the most interesting update, enables greater interaction between members of the same Guild and takes things to the next level.
Since launching, less than 4 months ago, the mobile game has been released in seven languages, and has been a hit among players worldwide. With this latest version, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to deliver a much smoother and engaging player experience than ever before.
For more info, visit r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dual Universe: Novaquark Raised 7.4M in Funding
- Dual Universe raised over 670k last year, becoming the third highest-funded game on Kickstarter... now they're at a total of 7.4 million.
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...