EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced
Following the success of its latest mobile title, the “idle” game EZ PZ RPG, Global publisher R2Games has announced several updates to be made available on 13/05.
In addition to various user interface improvements, visual enhancement, resources and systems optimization, EZ PZ RPG brings new guild functions, and more socially oriented gameplay. The new Voice Chat function, perhaps the most interesting update, enables greater interaction between members of the same Guild and takes things to the next level.
Since launching, less than 4 months ago, the mobile game has been released in seven languages, and has been a hit among players worldwide. With this latest version, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to deliver a much smoother and engaging player experience than ever before.
For more info, visit r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Online Review
- Knight Online's continued success is nothing to shrug off but it isn't easy for a beginner to 'get into' a game like this.
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st