Excalibur: KotK gains new planned features on Feb. 10th
R2Games and 337.com has just announced the addition of new features in an upcoming update for their mobile Action MMORPG – Excalibur: Knights of the King. After its first global release in October, the developers have been working on creating more content for the game.
Additions to the update will include:
- Missions – Completing Missions grants players with accomplishments, which are similar to an “achievements” system.
- Relics – Rare items called Relics can be acquired from Relic Hunt challenges; an additional reward called “anima” can also be collected and used to strengthen a player’s character in the new Ark system.
- Border Escort – A mini-game event in which the player accompanies important figures on a perilous journey, helping them safely reach their destinations.
The new features are planned for release next month on 10th. For more information on this mobile title, visit: http://excalibur.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Born To Fire
- Aeria Games has announced a new upcoming MMOFPS to their lineup: Born to Fire.
- Spirit Tales features developer interview
- KoramGame, publisher of Spirit Tales, has just posted a new interview with the game's developer, X-Legend.
- Carlo Ancelotti Will be the New Face of United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces the partnership with the chief of Real Madrid Carlo Ancelotti to promote United Eleven.