Excalibur: KotK gains new planned features on Feb. 10th
R2Games and 337.com has just announced the addition of new features in an upcoming update for their mobile Action MMORPG – Excalibur: Knights of the King. After its first global release in October, the developers have been working on creating more content for the game.
Additions to the update will include:
- Missions – Completing Missions grants players with accomplishments, which are similar to an “achievements” system.
- Relics – Rare items called Relics can be acquired from Relic Hunt challenges; an additional reward called “anima” can also be collected and used to strengthen a player’s character in the new Ark system.
- Border Escort – A mini-game event in which the player accompanies important figures on a perilous journey, helping them safely reach their destinations.
The new features are planned for release next month on 10th. For more information on this mobile title, visit: http://excalibur.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.
- Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO
- A smashing new MMO from Aeria Games and Gamepot will challenge you in ways you've never thought of.