Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have permission on. Just head to the workshop and craft “Builder’s Bauble of Flight”.
Also From Battle-Forged Plate to Cloak of Quickness, you can now Armor up for your battles throughout Landmark. They’ve also added several new accessories such as Band of Flame and Sigil of Piercing Cold.
Along with these new addition, optimizations, accessories and more have been added. For more info, visit https://forums.station.sony.com/landmark/index.php?threads/update-notes-11-14-14.50269/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: First-Ever Feature Pack Now Available
- ArenaNet has just released the “April 2014 Feature Pack,” the first-ever Guild Wars 2® update dedicated exclusively to adding and enhanci...
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.
- Soldier Front 2 Bringing Jaw-Dropping Team Warfare to North America
- Aeria Games announces its plans to bring Soldier Front's successor to their lineup.