Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta. Coming off a successful Alpha, the team is ready to open Landmark for more players, more discoveries and more creativity.
“Alpha was an extraordinary time where the players blew us away with their creations at every turn,” said Dave Georgeson, Director of Development for the EverQuest franchise. “Time and time again, players are discovering and building things with our tools in ways that we didn’t even know were possible … we simply cannot wait to see how Landmark evolves with the start of Closed Beta.”
For more information on Landmark, visit https://www.eqnlandmark.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons Celebrates First Anniversary
- GamesCampus is celebrating the first year of 9Dragon's service.
- MMOHuts Friday Stream 10/24: F.E.A.R, Marvel Heroes, & Trove
- Join the MMOHuts team every week as we stream games and get a preview of things to come!
- SMITE Welcomes Hercules to the Pantheon
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of its latest patch for SMITE, introducing a new hero.