Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta. Coming off a successful Alpha, the team is ready to open Landmark for more players, more discoveries and more creativity.
“Alpha was an extraordinary time where the players blew us away with their creations at every turn,” said Dave Georgeson, Director of Development for the EverQuest franchise. “Time and time again, players are discovering and building things with our tools in ways that we didn’t even know were possible … we simply cannot wait to see how Landmark evolves with the start of Closed Beta.”
For more information on Landmark, visit https://www.eqnlandmark.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PointMMO Platform Announced
- A new digital distribution platform solely for MMOs, PointMMO, was announced today.
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...
- Update 15 Launches for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has launched its latest update for Dungeons and Dragons Online, offering new content and several changes.