Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta. Coming off a successful Alpha, the team is ready to open Landmark for more players, more discoveries and more creativity.
“Alpha was an extraordinary time where the players blew us away with their creations at every turn,” said Dave Georgeson, Director of Development for the EverQuest franchise. “Time and time again, players are discovering and building things with our tools in ways that we didn’t even know were possible … we simply cannot wait to see how Landmark evolves with the start of Closed Beta.”
For more information on Landmark, visit https://www.eqnlandmark.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F1 2014 Speeds into Stores
- Codemasters® today announced that F1 2014 has raced into retail and onto digital stores today, Friday 17th October, for the Xbox 360® video ...
- Tree of Savior: More FAQ answered and over 90,000 registered
- GM Lesley just published her FAQ #4. Later this afternoon at 5PM, the CBT testers’ announcement will be made in the Nexon website. While wai...
- Guild Wars 2: New teaser video revealed for Tangled Paths update
- Tyria is past the point of recognizing the threat posed by the jungle dragon Mordremoth. The world’s leaders are now relying on Tyria’s he...