EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II players. Members with an All Access pass will receive:
- — 7 character slots
- — Member Benefits buff: Additional 15% coin loot and 10% mount speed!
- — Double the alternate currencies earned in game
- — Member-only Loyalty items
- — All access to broker, in-game mail, chat and spell tiers
Players with the All Access pass will also have early access to content within the game. The first time players will be able to experience this early access will be with the new High Keep dungeon zone. This new dungeon will go live to All Access members when the program launches next week, and will be exclusive to members for two weeks!
For more information on the All Access pass and the other new features the EQII team has in the works, check out Holly Longdale’s Producer letter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Voting for Star Trek Online: Design Your Ship Begins Tomorrow
- Starting tomorrow, Star Trek Online players will be able to assist with the construction of a brand-new ship with the Design Your Ship.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Now Live and Ground Forces Coming Soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced that update 1.39 for their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder is live, introducing several major new features.