Everlight Begins Closed Beta
KoramGame today announced that closed beta for Everlight, an upcoming browser-based fantasy action role-playing game (ARPG) is now available. To participate in the Everlight Closed Beta, just visit the official Everlight website. There will also be exclusive CBT Starter packs up for grabs, that players will be able to get from participating media partners.
“With the launch of closed beta, players will have the opportunity to test out all the different characters available and explore the vast mysterious world of Everlight,” said Everlight General Manager, Jiming Zhao. “This will not only give participants a good sense of what Everlight offers—in-depth storyline, character customization and exciting gameplay action—but also help us improve the final version of the game.”
Everlight takes place in an ancient fantasy world where lost civilizations, myths and legends aren’t hearsay, but an everyday reality. Choose from 4 unique classes—Mage, Oracle, Warrior or Ranger—and hack and slash your way through the lost city of Atlantis to unravel the truth behind your lineage. In-game customization features such as the Transcendence and Horoscope system lets players tweak and quest in their own desired style. A titanic journey awaits; are you ready?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunter Blade Review
- Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter.
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.
- League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
- Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he'd been hired as a writer for the...