Events and Tears of Arcana coming to Iris Online
Iris Online will receive a new major update, Tears of Arcana, sometime this May. The update will add a new forging system that allows players to create epic items, as well as an accessory upgrading system, flying mounts, three new maps (including one elite), and will raise the level cap to 65.
A two week combination of events will begin on April 20. An Easter event will give out quests with permanent mounts and Easter-themed head pieces as rewards. For the next two weeks, players can also earn prizes by earning tear drops for each hour they’re logged in; these can then be traded in for gift bags which contain item shop items, incant cads, money bags, and mounts. Double experience will also run for the first week of the event.
Iris Online is published by gPotato, which also publishes Allods Online, AIKA Online, Luna Online, Tales Runner, and Flyff: Fly For Fun.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
Iris Online Announces Tears of Arcana and Special Events!
Free to Play publisher gPotato is pleased to announce that Tears of Arcana, a content update for Iris Online, will go live this May!
Tears of Arcana introduces a forging system that allows players to craft epic items, an accessory upgrading system, flying mounts, three new maps including an elite map, and an increased level cap to 65!
To celebrate this upcoming update, Iris Online is bringing non-stop events with tons of free items and leveling-perks!
• Easter Event – For two weeks, an exclusive Easter NPC grants quests and gives players a chance to receive exclusive permanent mounts and six never before seen Easter head pieces!
• Login Giveaway – This two week login event gives players the chance to win epic prizes simply by logging into the game! Players will earn 1 tear drop for every hour they stay logged into the game. Players can then trade their tear drops with an NPC and receive a gift bag, which could contain item shop items, high level incant cads, money bags, or even mounts!
In addition to these two events, players can enjoy double EXP the first week, and a 30% increase in drops the next! All of this will be happening at the same time starting Wednesday, April 20th!
Stay tuned for more information on the update, events, and community activity, by visiting the Official Iris Website.
And don’t forget to Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Articles You May Enjoy
- G-Star 2014 Round-up
- Korea's G-Star game show - held in Busan - is underway this week, and as always, there's a lot of great looking online games from so...
- TEKKEN 7 Coming To Xbox One and Steam
- TEKKEN® 7 will be coming to Xbox One and STEAM® for PCs in early 2017 for the Americas.