EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th. Owners of the Oculus Rift DK2 headset who are interested in testing the game can sign up here. New players will be admitted in waves starting before the first test.
EVE: Valkyrie is an award-winning, highly anticipated multiplayer dogfighting shooter that has been built from the ground up to harness the very latest advances in virtual reality technology. It is an accessible and immersive experience that fulfills the fantasy and thrill of being a spaceship pilot in the midst of combat. More information about the game can be found at http://www.evevalkyrie.com/ .
Access to EVE: Valkyrie is bundled with pre-orders of the Oculus Rift, which opened today at http://oculus.com/, and the game will be available today from 5pm CET for the Oculus Rift. EVE: Valkyrie will also be a launch title for PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Announces Open Beta Date, Discusses Treasure Plant Event
- Ray Media has announced that open beta for Chrono Tales will begin on January 29.
- Double boosts and murder mystery in Ragnarok Online
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating this weekend with special events for reaching over 75,000 likes on Facebook.
- Battleplans Now Available On App Store
- Battleplans is available now to download for free from the App Store.