EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th. Owners of the Oculus Rift DK2 headset who are interested in testing the game can sign up here. New players will be admitted in waves starting before the first test.
EVE: Valkyrie is an award-winning, highly anticipated multiplayer dogfighting shooter that has been built from the ground up to harness the very latest advances in virtual reality technology. It is an accessible and immersive experience that fulfills the fantasy and thrill of being a spaceship pilot in the midst of combat. More information about the game can be found at http://www.evevalkyrie.com/ .
Access to EVE: Valkyrie is bundled with pre-orders of the Oculus Rift, which opened today at http://oculus.com/, and the game will be available today from 5pm CET for the Oculus Rift. EVE: Valkyrie will also be a launch title for PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu’s NEW Multiplayer Battlefield
- Get a new look at Age of Wushu's newest PVP mode.
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.
- NIKITA ONLINE is to publish Black Gold Online in Russian
- Russian version of the game is already scheduled for testing and is planned for taking a decent place among other titles available on NIKITA O...