EVE Online’s Kronos Release Features Rise of Pirate Factions
CCP Games, the world’s leading independent massively multiplayer game developer, today launched Kronos, the first release in a new development cadence for EVE Online, the award-winning sci-fi MMO that has grown each of its eleven years.
Kronos focuses on the continued decline of the four major empires and celebrates the concurrent rise of pirate factions and player influence across the constellations. It also heralds a change in EVE’s development structure, replacing two major expansions per year with up to ten releases. The change allows for more ambitious features, quicker delivery of content and functionality, and provides more frequent updates for players to look forward to.
In Kronos, EVE’s legendary space combat will forever change thanks to the new and deadly Mordu’s Legion ships, a stealthy mining frigate, and 38 other rebalanced ships and drones. Gorgeous visual changes include reimagined solar flares, warp effects and new ship skins. An entirely customizable soundscape allows players to tailor their own audio experience.
Low-security space sites and dozens of other changes round out Kronos and set the stage for the massive industry features coming in July’s Crius release.
An in-depth feature site showing the changes coming to EVE Online in Kronos can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's sister Elesis Jumps from Grand Chase to Elsword
- KOG Games announces that Elesis will cross over from Grand Chase to Elsword.
- The Witcher: Battle Arena Mobile MOBA Preview
- From what I have seen and the amount of games I have played, I imagine quite a bit of potential for growth.
- Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
- Today, Paragon's team has made a major announcement for the game's early access and its business model.