EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September 30th release. Oceanus brings full French language support (including the EVE client itself), new Burner missions, gorgeous cloaking effects, re-imagined wormhole space nebulae and effects, UI improvements and more. Oceanus is yet another in a long line of releases shipped about every six weeks for the award-winning sci-fi MMO. It offers a terrific opportunity to dive into EVE for the first time or return to the constantly changing and improving universe that still remains loyal to the same core gameplay that has made it famous for the past eleven years.
Check out the feature page for more information about Oceanus: http://community.eveonline.com/releases/oceanus/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.
- ARMA 3: Bootcamp update available
- Bohemia Interactive today released Arma 3 Bootcamp – a major new update for Arma 3, which delivers additional single- and multiplayer tutori...
- Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out Last Scale Test Invites
- ZeniMax announces its release of invites for its last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online - this time with no NDA and a reward for players.