EVE Online: “Crius” Feature Site and In-Development Video Launched
CCP has just launched a feature site for the July 22nd Crius release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights the biggest changes coming to industry and manufacturing within gaming’s most dynamic and player-driven economy in EVE‘s 11 years. As the fuel that powers the “infernal machine” of harvesting, creation and destruction, the industry changes will catalyze player-driven action, create new opportunities for veterans and new players alike, and most likely start some good old-fashioned space conflict.
For more info, visit http://play.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.
- Shakomon Shakes Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces limited time events for Digimon Masters, including
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.