EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- Infinite Crisis: Krypto Demo Video Revealed
- Soon after the birth of his son, Jor-El genetically altered a Kryptonian hound to increase its intelligence and loyalty so that it would serve...
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.