EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- Ark: Survival Evolved Confirms Launch Date with Bonus Bling
- Studio Wildcard confirmed today that the island of ARK: Survival Evolved will open its gates Tuesday, June 2 on Steam's Early Access.
- Warframe Launches Proxy Rebellion Bonus Weekend
- Plenty of exciting Alerts, deals and Rewards are now available across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Warframe.