EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skylancer launches open beta
- Alaplaya has announced the start of open beta for its new browser-based strategy game, Skylancer: Battle for Horizon.
- Armored Warfare now in Worldwide Open Beta
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched Armored Warfare into Worldwide Open Beta.
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: New cars and features available
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. has gone back to the shop to design a new major content update for Ridge Racer Slipstream, a fast-paced compet...