EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...
- Ragnarok 2 to Begin Testing of New Update: War of Emperium
- WarpPortal is proud to announce a live testing phase to War of Emperium, the latest update for Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second .