EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zentia Closed Beta Begins July 15
- Zentia closed beta begins July 15, 2010 at 4PM (PST). The game is by ChangYou and was originally announced at E3 2010.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - An Alpha Hands-On
- We get a hands-on preview of the newest Orcs Must Die!
- Spellweaver TCG: Now Greenlit On Steam
- Spellweaver, a new Digital Trading Card Game, has officially been Greenlit and will be coming to Steam later this year. Spellweaver is a class...