EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has added French language support and myriad other features and improvements with Oceanus, the latest release for its compelling, long-standing sci-fi game, EVE Online.
In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the globe playing in a single shared universe, supporting multiple languages has become an important part of bringing players together, whether in small corporations of a dozen friends or coalitions of tens of thousands of pilots.
In the last eleven years, French-speaking players have already proven their skill and dedication across a variety of gameplay styles. With full language support their contributions should increase exponentially, as shown with other players when Russian, German, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) were added.
For more info, visit www.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Zoushi Concludes Beta Phase
- The markers of Shikihime Garden have teamed up with gamigo to unveil a new take on the Shikihime universe in Shikihime Zoushi.
- City of Heroes launches Issue 22
- Issue 22: Death Incarnate has been released today in City of Heroes.
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has begun Arctic Combat's closed beta testing.