Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks Confirms Release Date
With the holiday season soon in full swing, it’s the perfect time to plan how you’ll be spending those late nights in front of the computer. Why not conquer the world?
On December 1, 2015, you will be able to play The Cossacks, the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV, the best-selling historical grand-strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. With a host of new features and upgrades as impressive as the legendary steppe warriors themselves, The Cossacks brings even more depth and detail to Paradoxâ€™s flagship series.
A new diplomatic system lets you highlight provinces for expansion, pointing out to friend and foe alike where your ambitions lie. Earn the trust of your allies by performing favors for them, and use the promise of enemy territory to entice them to your side.
- Other features include:
- The Estates: Allocate lands to clergy, nobles and merchants as you try to balance the powers in your Renaissance state.
- Tell The World What You Want: Designate neighboring provinces as “places of interest”, build trust with other nations, and entice allies with the promise of land for their support.
- Tengri: Tengri is now a Syncretic faith, allowing it to tolerate a secondary religion as if it were a national faith.
- Horde Unity and Razing: Nomadic nations now must pay attention the horde unity of their tribes a unity that can only be maintained by the occasional pillaging
- Improved Culture Change: You can now restore a previous culture to a converted province, or convert a province you hold to a culture that is not your own.
- Native Policies: Set your policy for colonial encounters with natives. Are you focused on quick subjugation, peaceful growth or trading advantages?
- Improved Espionage: New spy actions allow you to study the technology of more advanced countries and prod your rivals’ subjects towards independence.
And, as always, even if you don’t buy The Cossacks, its release will be accompanied with a free major content update for all Europa Universalis IV players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Interview
- Neverwinter has come a long way since its release. Its ninth expansion, The Maze Engine, is due to release very soon.
- 8BitMMO Officially Launches After Fourteen Years of Development
- Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO has concluded its Early Access phase and has now reached its 1.0 Full Release.
- Planets³: Website now available
- Today Cubical Drift are pleased to announce the opening of the webstore to pre-order the successfully KickStarter funded, Planets³.