Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
With the release of Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front of the camera to describe the many changes coming in the latest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s hit historical empire-building game.
In this seven minute video, Anward describes the new mechanics for Central and South American native states, including three new religions that promise to challenge even the most experienced desktop monarchs. Anward also goes into great detail on the Nation Designer and alternate starting maps that will be available for the first time in El Dorado.
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado is scheduled for release on February 26, 2015 and will be available on many popular digital storefronts, as well as the Paradox Store.
For more information, please visit www.europauniversalis4.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Dark Brotherhood DLC Review
- The Dark Brotherhood are expanding their base of power and battling the Akatosh Church in Anvil.
- Divinity: Original Sin Preview
- As you can see, I was more than a little impressed with Divinity: Original Sin. It looked good on paper, and the real thing was fantastic.
- Alaplaya announces L.A.W.
- Alaplaya has announced a new game, which will begin closed beta by the end of the year: L.A.W. - Living After War.