Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
With the release of Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front of the camera to describe the many changes coming in the latest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s hit historical empire-building game.
In this seven minute video, Anward describes the new mechanics for Central and South American native states, including three new religions that promise to challenge even the most experienced desktop monarchs. Anward also goes into great detail on the Nation Designer and alternate starting maps that will be available for the first time in El Dorado.
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado is scheduled for release on February 26, 2015 and will be available on many popular digital storefronts, as well as the Paradox Store.
For more information, please visit www.europauniversalis4.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Test
- Mechanist Games' City of Steam has had huge alpha success and strong community focus, as a result the Beta Test is expected to launch in ...
- EVE Online's Proteus release is out today
- CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game "EVE Online" with the new Proteus update. This new update features ...
- MMOHuts Redesign About to Launch: Expect Delays!
- Pardon our dust - but MMOHuts.com is about to launch a new, redesigned website this week!