Eudemons bonus experience quests return for New Year
Eudemons Online will re-release its 5x and 8x experience quests for a limited time at the beginning of the New Year.
From January 1 until January 15, players can do a daily Vampire’s Rebirth quest to get a Delicate Moonlight Dress or 5x Vampire Elite to grant a 5x experience boost. Players who wear the Dedlicate Moonlight Dress or Perfect Moonlight Dress, and are returning players (haven’t logged in in 30 days and are at least level 50) can also accept the Blood Sacrifice Quest, and take a team through the quest for an 8x bonus.
Eudemons Online is published by TQ Digital, which also publishes Conquer Online and Crazy Tao.
Eudemons Online Gameplay Screenshot
The 5x and 8x EXP quests will be back online in this coming new year. You’ll not only get an awesome outfit, but also make it full of thrilling EXP! What are you waiting for?
Duration: Jan. 1st – Jan. 15th
5x EXP is easy for you to get from the Vampire’s Rebirth. Just pay attention to the timed items, and be quick! You’ll get a Delicate Moonlight Dress or 5x Vampire Elite for your effort, but you can only go through the quest once a day. Don’t worry if your Delicate Moonlight Dress expires. You can use the 5x Vampire Elite to activate it the next day, then you’ll get a real 5x EXP outfit!
As for 8x EXP, you need to wear the Delicate Moonlight Dress or Perfect Moonlight Dress to accept the Blood Sacrifice quest.
- For returning players:1. Returning players are those who haven’t logged in for 30 days, and were at least Level 50 before Dec. 31st, 2011.
2. You can claim a Delicate Moonlight Dress for free from Johnson, to take part in the quest.
3. If you are a team leader, your whole team can go through this quest with you. But as the leader, you can only do this quest once a day.
4. If you are just a team member, but not the leader, you can do the quest more than once a day.
- For other players:1. You cannot do this quest on your own.
2. You will need to join a team with a leader who is a returning player.
3. Follow different team leaders, and you can do this quest more than once a day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia Online Bumps Level Cap to Prepare for WINGS
- Luvinia's level cap is bumped up as the game prepares for the WINGS expansion in March 2013.
- EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
- In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the ...
- Underworld Ascendant: New Kickstarter for Underworld Series
- The legendary developer of titles such as Thief, System Shock and the original Underworld Ultima games announces a Kickstarter campaign for Un...