Eudemons Announces Necromancer Class
The master of death and decay, the Necromancer, is coming to the MMORPG Eudemons Online.
The Necromancer Class is highly regarded as the master of death and commanding of undead servants. This class is feared by all other classes and as the level of the character increases so will the power of their spells and pets. The mystery of the Necromancer will be arriving on December 28, 2012 with the latest expansion of Eudemons Online, “Cult of the Shadowed Sun”.
In Eudemons Online, the Necromancer will have non-traditional abilities including the ability to switch between Necro Status and Wizard Status. In Wizard Status, their magic greatly increases while the amount of physical damage decreases during Necro Status. During certain conditions, Necromancers are immune to Warriors and Vampire’s Fatal Combo Attack. Necromancers will also have a special ability called Necro Realm which enables this class to sacrifice all kinds of Eudemons to gain points. These points can be used to summon 8 different Necro Spirits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lego Minifigures: Square Foot & Zombie Pirate Now Available
- Funcom is expanding LEGO® Minifigures Online with sixteen new minifigures and the brand new monster trials challenge!
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...
- Divine Souls Open Beta Date Announced - Dec 14
- The fantasy themed 3D MMORPG brawler Divine Souls will enter open beta testing on December 14, 2010. Divine Souls is published by Outspark.