Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive – developers of Stellar Impact – warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those who pre-order the game from the Steam page.
During beta, you’ll have access to the full multiplayer content, single player tutorials allowing you to get to grips with the basics before heading into the fray. We remind you that pre-order players also enjoy 10% off. For a taste of what to expect for the release of the game on March 25, check out our first gameplay video covering the basics of the game.
For more info, visit http://etherium-thegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.
- Guild Wars 2 – “Escape from Lion’s Arch” update now available
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has just introduced the penultimate chapter in the saga of super villain Scarlet Briar today with its latest living world ...