Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive – developers of Stellar Impact – warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those who pre-order the game from the Steam page.
During beta, you’ll have access to the full multiplayer content, single player tutorials allowing you to get to grips with the basics before heading into the fray. We remind you that pre-order players also enjoy 10% off. For a taste of what to expect for the release of the game on March 25, check out our first gameplay video covering the basics of the game.
For more info, visit http://etherium-thegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class - Beastmaster
- Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms.
- Sudden Attack launches new game mode
- Players of Sudden Attack will be treated to a "crazy" new game mode with the latest update.
- Rush War: LeKool Games Announces Exclusive Launch
- Rushwar is empire-building MMORTS based on and set in the Medieval times. Players start with a small town and must gradually build it up into ...