Ether Saga Online previews Lost Worlds
The Perfect World Entertainment blog had a new update for Ether Saga Online today, in form of a preview of Lost Worlds. A new area restricted to players level 90 or above, and can be reached by speaking to Zeon the Elder in Dizzet.
Within the Lost Worlds are two elemental masters – Yin and Yang – and three platforms to different areas. These areas are the Mech Factory, filled with robots and futuristic designs; Tiny Town, which puts you in a world many times the scale of your character full of toys; and Dino Park, full of (what else?) dinosaurs.
The world requires special virtue to get into, and once inside a world, your virtue depletes regularly. Once you reach zero Lost Worlds virtue, you are removed – so make use of your time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nival Announces Blitzkrieg 3
- A decade ago, Nival cemented itself as a leader in strategy gaming with the launch of its now-classic Blitzkrieg series, which has won more th...
- Quantum Rush Online and Quantum Rush: Champions Become One
- The Quantum Rush developer team from Berlin has decided to transfer in medium term the multiplayer elements from Quantum Rush: Online to Quant...
- RODE hosts month-long special events
- RODE (Rise of Dragonian Era) has announced a series of events that run until May 9.