Ether Saga Online previews Lost Worlds
The Perfect World Entertainment blog had a new update for Ether Saga Online today, in form of a preview of Lost Worlds. A new area restricted to players level 90 or above, and can be reached by speaking to Zeon the Elder in Dizzet.
Within the Lost Worlds are two elemental masters – Yin and Yang – and three platforms to different areas. These areas are the Mech Factory, filled with robots and futuristic designs; Tiny Town, which puts you in a world many times the scale of your character full of toys; and Dino Park, full of (what else?) dinosaurs.
The world requires special virtue to get into, and once inside a world, your virtue depletes regularly. Once you reach zero Lost Worlds virtue, you are removed – so make use of your time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy Now Live on Console
- Perfect World and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.