ESL and Wargaming Partner To Run World of Tanks North American League
ESL, the world’s largest independent eSports brand, and Wargaming.net today announced that they are extending their working relationship across the Atlantic. ESL is pleased to confirm that it is set to operate all upcoming Wargaming.net League North America seasons live from the brand new ESL TV Studios in Los Angeles, California.
The state-of-the-art ESL TV Studios in Los Angeles will play host to two World of Tanks Wargaming.net League shows each week, across the next three seasons of competition. ESL will continue to operate the Wargaming.net League in Europe from the ESL TV Studios in Cologne, Germany, home to previous seasons of the competition. The region’s best teams will battle it out for a chunk out of US$2,500,000 prize money – the total that will be distributed in this year’s competitions worldwide. The dates for shows in both American and European competitions will be announced later this month.
The new 7,000 square foot venue showcases top-of-the-line video and gaming equipment, doubles not only as a broadcast studio but also as an event location. Capable of hosting hundreds of live spectators, President at ESS Han Park assures eSports fans that the studio is the perfect fit for Wargaming.net League North America: “We are looking forward to this partnership with Wargaming and are very excited to deliver the highest possible level of eSports experience, both through our broadcast and through local community events surrounding the upcoming North American League.”
“We are very excited to announce that our working relationship with ESL is being extended to cover the Wargaming.net League in North America. Past experience with the eSports team has brought us amazing events, such as the Wargaming.net League Grand Finals in Warsaw, Poland, and we’re confident that the future of the American League looks just as bright. – If not brighter!” – said Mohamed Fadl, eSports Director Europe & North America at Wargaming.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
- "Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players to Forsaken World will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,...
- Camelot Unchained Unveils Stealth Stretch Goal Details
- This week marks yet another stretch goal being surpassed for CityState Games' upcoming RvR MMORPG, Camelot Unchained!
- Infinity Wars 2014 Review
- It seems that Lightmare Studios kept the game’s development tight over those twelve months, providing a noticeably more polished, balanced, ...