Escape From Tarkov Alpha Testing Begins
Battlestate Games Studio has announced that Escape from Tarkov‘s technical Alpha testing has begun. Players who pre-ordered the game have already been admitted into the test.
Additional players will be admitted in waves every one or two days. The purpose of the test is to help the developers tune the game’s core mechanics during player stress, look for additional issues and bugs, test game performance, and gather player feedback.
The game already includes most essential features, including inventory, trading, medical treatment, modding, day/night and weather changes. Two raid locations, Factory and Customs, and fifteen types of weapons will be available for this initial test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Reveals Kali
- The enchanted world of 3D action RPG Dragon Nest is heating up as a new savior, Kali, emerges from a desert town hidden away from the rest of ...
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap
- War Thunder: Revenue shared UCC coming soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced an exciting new addition to their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder with the introduction of its revenue share ...