Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2’s beta.
The icy tundra of Esamir, an Auraxian continent, awaits players with new base capture methods. Shield generators won’t be disabled as easily, requiring an overload process for victory, and new certifications will grant better vehicle and weapon control. Each empire will also gain new sidegrades, including LMGs, Carbines, and Assault/Sniper Rifles.
The following new video will help bring you up to speed as you seek to conquer this new land!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROSE Online Introduces Sea Of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has released the new Sea of Dawn story update for ROSE Online.
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.
- Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
- Hi Rez Studios leaks images of its new Siege Mode map via Twitter.
Videos You May Enjoy
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2's beta.