Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2’s beta.
The icy tundra of Esamir, an Auraxian continent, awaits players with new base capture methods. Shield generators won’t be disabled as easily, requiring an overload process for victory, and new certifications will grant better vehicle and weapon control. Each empire will also gain new sidegrades, including LMGs, Carbines, and Assault/Sniper Rifles.
The following new video will help bring you up to speed as you seek to conquer this new land!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Hits Closed Beta
- Testing begins for the newly designed MMO, The Aurora World.
- God Wars News - New R2 Games Making Closed Beta Debut
- R2Games has opened the beta for its newest addition to its expansive roster of MMOs: God Wars.
- Celebrate Summer in Celtic Heroes' Latest Update
- Beltane will give the players the opportunity to challenge both might and magic against the “Morcas” creatures.
Videos You May Enjoy
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2's beta.