Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2’s beta.
The icy tundra of Esamir, an Auraxian continent, awaits players with new base capture methods. Shield generators won’t be disabled as easily, requiring an overload process for victory, and new certifications will grant better vehicle and weapon control. Each empire will also gain new sidegrades, including LMGs, Carbines, and Assault/Sniper Rifles.
The following new video will help bring you up to speed as you seek to conquer this new land!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales Review
- Is the game good? Did mobile gaming truly need a triple-A style ARPG? Or is this a case of style over substance?
- Galactic Civilizations III Alpha - Ship Designer Now Live
- Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
- Gloria Victis Begins UI Overhaul Tests
- Gloria Victis has entered the final straight with the massive UI overhaul.
Videos You May Enjoy
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2's beta.