Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2’s beta.
The icy tundra of Esamir, an Auraxian continent, awaits players with new base capture methods. Shield generators won’t be disabled as easily, requiring an overload process for victory, and new certifications will grant better vehicle and weapon control. Each empire will also gain new sidegrades, including LMGs, Carbines, and Assault/Sniper Rifles.
The following new video will help bring you up to speed as you seek to conquer this new land!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Releases First Expansion with New Battlefields
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE released its first...
- Warframe Update 13: Dark Sectors Released This Week
- Earlier this week, Digital Extremes released Update 13 for Warframe. The update includes a new Warframe, an update to melee combat, solar rail...
- Carte officially launches
- GamesCampus has officially launched its newest game, Carte.
Videos You May Enjoy
Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2's beta.