Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
After a lengthy hiatus, it looks like Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that the third and final round of closed beta testing will start on September 1, 2010.
Erebus: Travia Reborn is an action MMORPG by Zemi Interactive, the same developer behind 4Story. They’ve been hard at work crafting the game’s PvP / Guid vs Guild content. A lot of the old content from Travia Online has been revamped for this release including the addition of new quests, dungeons, skill trees, and more.
The closed beta will only last until the third of September so players interested in giving the game a look shouldn’t miss their opportunity. No word yet on open beta, but if everything goes well, it shouldn’t take long.
The long awaited Final CBT is upon us! On September 1, 2010, Erebus will open its 3rd CBT with many exciting changes and new features. Our partner, Zemi has been hard at work bringing you an intense PvP/Guild vs Guild experience. On top of that, many existing content has been overhauled. Expect a new skill tree system, more quests and new dungeons! Make sure to check back often for complete details of the changes and availability of the game.
Thank you everyone for your continued patience while we bring you quality games.
– Outspark Staff
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts releases Knox Pow Wow update
- Today brings a special new update for MicroVolts players who love the character Knox.
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...
- New screenshots for The Lord of the Rings Online Update 7
- The Lord of the Rings Online is preparing for its next update (Update 7) with its first set of screenshots.