Episode Five of Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Live
Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi. In Episode Five of The Saga: Iria, players agree to help the Giants retake Hillwen and the Elves retake Shyllien. The counterattack goes well… perhaps too well. Dowra of the Giants wants to push the enemies back to Zardine and take on the White Dragon directly. Players recruit the Elves to help, meanwhile, a Cessair (cult working with the dragons) gives a false prophecy to the Elves that Milletians (players) will overrun the world. Both Elves and Giants turn on the player, leaving them all open to being ambushed by the Cessair. The Black Mask confronts players as they find themselves in a precarious position, surrounded by enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Warlords: Now available on Google Play
- Game Insight, a global leader in the development and publishing of free-to-play games for mobile and social platforms, is pleased to announce ...
- Smite Reveals Patch 2.18 and New Pantheon
- This afternoon, Smite's patch note stream revealed the notes for 2.18, "The Astral Hunt."
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
- Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-ins...