Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime! Players who download the free Eon Altar Controller app on their iOS or Android device to play with the team at their booth (#7006) will score an exclusive Early Access Eon Altar Pin.
Eon Altar is launching with Steam Early Access in late August for Episode 1 – The Battle for Tarnum. Episode 1 contains over four hours of content, and Flying Helmet Games is hard at work finishing episodes 2 and 3, as well as beginning work on console releases, slated for 2016.
“Eon Altar is a huge undertaking for an independent studio of our size,” said Edward Douglas, project director. “A PC release makes sense for our first foray into the market, but we truly believe console is the place that couch co-op gaming with your smartphone will truly flourish.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available - Mobile adventure RPG gets new features
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...
- SOE G.I.R.L. 2014 Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
- Now in its seventh year, the scholarship has played a major role with helping aspiring game developers gain knowledge and skills in the video ...