Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Badges Arriving in Trove
- Dragons, badges, and challenges are coming to Trove.
- Wakfu begins open beta
- Wakfu has officially begun open beta today in North America, allowing players to test the game for free.
- Requiem: Rise of the Reaver Out Now
- WarpPortal launches its major Rise of the Reaver update for Requiem, signifying a new chapter in the game's development.