Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios and MANOWAR Announce Collaboration for SMITE
- Hi-Rez Studios and MANOWAR today confirmed their collaboration around the game SMITE.
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.
- WildStar Beta 2 Preview - Exiled Aurin
- Not only did I finally receive beta access to WildStar, but I gained permission to cover the first fifteen levels for a write-up.