Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
- Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast...
- DDO Update 20 Preview
- Turbine once again demonstrates their skill in the arena of PVE-centric MMORPG design. If you haven't tried DDO yet, and you're a f...
- Runescape Announces Diamond Jubilee
- Jagex has invited players around the globe to join the world's largest virtual jubille in Runescape.