Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin released i...
- CrimeCraft Review
- There's no doubt that CrimeCraft has significantly improved since our first review when the game went free-to-play.
- Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
- My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles wit...