Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Officially Launches on Steam
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island exits Steam Early Access today to officially release on the Steam store!
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.