Entropia Universe: Taming Feature Returns
Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that it’s latest update, Version 15.0, is out and ready for download.
Version Update 15.0 includes the first phase of Taming with future updates introducing exciting new features such as pet buffs and equipment, as well as features specifically related to the ComPet app that will be released early next year.
In this first phase, existing pets will become active once again and each planet will feature one new low-level tamable creature:
- Arkadia – Nusul Puny
- Calypso – Bristlehog Puny
- Cyrene – Young Arret
- Rocktropia – Panther Puny
- Toulan – Tabtab Puny
Taming a creature
Tamable creatures are indicated by a heart-shaped symbol to the left of a creature’s health bar. When a tamable creature is found players must use a Whip to increase a creature’s respect. Once the creature has reached the correct thresholds a players can use an action called “Attempt Tame” to command the creature to obey and become a pet.
For more info, visit www.entropiauniverse.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusader Kings II: Conclave Confirms Release Date
- Paradox is happy to announce that Crusader Kings II: Conclave will be available on February 2, 2016.
- Two New Unannounced MMORPGs by Outspark Coming Soon
- Two new unannounced Outspark titles will be launching into closed beta service somewhere in March / April. More information will be available ...
- Mythos Global begins open beta
- Open beta testing has begun for Mythos Global, published by T3Fun.