Enemy Front – Now Available
Square Enix Ltd. and CI Games, a fast-growing international publisher and developer of interactive entertainment, have released Enemy Front, a new first-person shooter action game set against the backdrop of the Warsaw Uprising during World War II. Enemy Front is now available for £39.99 on Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and £29.99 on PC.
Enemy Front is a truly modern FPS, featuring realistic visuals, open-ended levels and a richly interactive combat experience that breaks out of the standard model of highly linear FPS experiences.
Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American war correspondent Robert Hawkins, as he fights hand in hand with Resistance Fighters opposing the Nazi juggernaut in France, Germany, Norway, and during the Warsaw Uprising in Poland. Players can choose their preferred combat techniques like an all-out assault, precision sniping, stealth or sabotage. Developed with the CryEngine 3, Enemy Front gives players breathtaking visuals, spectacular set pieces, and destructible environments to interact with through iconic World War II resistance operations.
Enemy Front also features tense and engaging multiplayer modes for up to 12 players. Players will use a vast arsenal of World War II weaponry to take down opponents from across the world in exciting death match, team death match, and Freedom Fighter modes.
For more info, visit http://www.cigames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- Conquer Online Unlocks Your Chi
- TQ Digital has released a new Chi System in Conquer Online.