Endless Space 2 Stellar Prisoner Update Available
Amplitude Studios has released a cool free update for Endless Space®2, their highly praised 4X grand strategy game, which was recently released for PC & Mac on Steam.
The “Stellar Prisoner” update is available now and features an exciting new quest involving a mysterious prisoner trapped in a neutron star. Along with the new quest, Amplitude has made a variety of AI, modding and general performance improvements for Endless hours of fun this summer.
Don’t miss out on the new “Stellar Prisoner” update: jump into Endless Space®2 now, send your fleets to find that special node, or start battling for control of the Neutron Star!
- Neutron Star: a brand new vibrant battle arena that provides bonuses to players who control this special node
- A new quest triggered upon the discovery of the Neutron Star
- A new Endless Virtual hero
- A new Cravers Prime hero, unlocked by the community during the E.N.F.E.R. ARG
- Two new unique planets
- Modding improvements: ability to edit visuals (hero, quests, events) and textures (planets, ships).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #2
- A first taste of Lime Odyssey’s amazing soundtrack, created and composed by the renowned Yasunori Mitsuda.
- Battle Crime in the new Skyforge Law and Order Event
- Players can begin their hunt for outlaws in the Skyforge “Law and Order” event beginning today, October 14, at 12pm Pacific Time.
- Endless Legend: Shadows Expansion Coming This Summer
- Named Endless Legend: Shadows, the expansion will see a new major faction, the Forgotten, infiltrate into the game.