Endless Space 2 – Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2’s first ever public demo. However, knowing nothing of the lore beyond a few playthroughs with Endless Legend, we immediately found ourselves baffled at what was happening and why. The demo was just long enough to get our feet wet before ending abruptly with us feeling unsatisfied. With the help of hindsight, and the extreme sleep deprivation that comes with a full 14 hour work week covering PAX, we believe we have at last deciphered the demo, as presented in the following slideshow. Enjoy!
The Answer Couldn’t be More Obvious. Stop Doritos Trucks with a Doritos Truck Cannon. We secretly moved to act before the bluecap shipment reached the Sophons homeworld.
Overall the mission was a resounding success. But a few skilled drivers still broke through the barricade.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Impressions
- There is certainly a lot of buzz regarding the release for one of the biggest MMORPGs of the year: The Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) is the late...
- League of Legends: Patch 4.9 brings Karthus’ Visual Update
- The Karthus Visual Update, after drifting through PBE, has found its way to the live servers! His redesigned model comes replete with new anim...
- Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
- On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.