Endless Legend: Shadows Expansion Coming This Summer
Critically-acclaimed French indie developer Amplitude Studios announced today the next expansion for its award winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend. Named Endless Legend: Shadows, the expansion will see a new major faction, the Forgotten, infiltrate into the game as well as the inclusion of the totally new espionage system. This major gameplay addition, includes a host of new mechanics such spying, invisible units, pillaging to the assassination of rival governors.
A new intro video for the Forgotten faction can be viewed here.
The Forgotten are the latest major faction to be introduced in Endless Legend. Masters of deception and subterfuge, the Forgotten were thought lost by all. A violent and distrustful society, who after many years is emerging from the shadows once more in the hopes that the other factions will accept them – or kneel before them.
Key features introduced in Endless Legend Shadows:
- A new major faction, the Forgotten, experts in the new espionage skills.
- New invisible units, with the new “camouflage” and “stealth” capabilities
- Infiltrate rival empires to steal, capture, sabotage and assassinate.
- Pillage villages, extractors and watchtowers to slow your enemy’s progression.
- Heroes can be equipped with “Insignia” accessories to give them espionage abilities.
- Players can defend themselves with new counter espionage and detection skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters Launches On Steam
- Brawl Busters, one of Rock Hippo Production's action-packed MMOs, is now available on Steam.
- League of Legends Season 6 Preseason Expectations
- I can’t help but be excited for the League of Legends Season 6 changes! Not all of them are terrific, but far and away, they’re big.