Endless Legend: Shades of Alteration” Halloween Event Available
Veteran publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are showing their spirit today by giving Endless Legend fans their first set of modding tools plus an all new Halloween-themed quest. The highly popular 4X fantasy-strategy game that resonated with fans and critics this September on Steam will now offer powerful modding tools enabling gamers to add new faction traits, technology, city improvements, items, skills, and more, plus an all new Halloween-inspired quest: “A Tale from the Dark Season.” The quest will unlock a special Halloween prize for the players that complete it.
“Our fans are the best, and we want to reward them with a modding tool that gives them the freedom to customize the game to their liking,” said Romain de Waubert, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “This is our special Halloween gift to the community – Trick and Treat!”
The new modding tools include the ability to:
- Add a new faction trait
- Add a new technology
- Add a new city improvement
- Add a new item
- Add a new skill
- Change a resource
- Add a new quest
- Add or change text
- Add or change 2D assets
Following 2012’s seminal Endless Space, Endless Legend is Amplitude Studios’ terrain-centric take on the 4X fantasy-strategy genre. Replete with stunning graphics and innovative design, the dynamic French studio has created a unique fantasy game in their science fiction-style Endless universe. Players will have the ability to pick one of eight beautifully crafted factions, thrust heroes into tactical battles and strategically exploit the map terrain, develop technological and political power, and conquer the planet through diplomatic or military means.
For more info, visit http://www.amplitude-studios.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ninja Second Class Evolution Launched for Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has launched the second class evolution for the Ninja in Ragnarok Online.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - SkyForge
- DizzyPW gets hands-on at E3 with Skyforge, an immortal-themed action MMORPG from My.com.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.