Endless Legend Coming to Steam September 18
Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are delighted to reveal that the fantasy-strategy 4X game Endless Legend will officially leave the Early Access program and launch on Steam on September 18, 2014. The European boxed release for Endless Legend follows one day later, Friday September 19, and will include a beautiful looking art book, showing the eight dynamic factions and amazing art style of Endless Legend.
In addition, Amplitude Studios has announced the release of the Endless Legend official soundtrack, which is available for free on the leading online music store Bandcamp, starting today. A ‘making of’ video has been created and is streaming on the GameAudioFactory Channel HERE.
Endless Legend is designed to satisfy 4X gamers’ deep needs for complex, rich, and surprising strategy games. Endless Legend follows 2012’s seminal 4X space-strategy title, Endless Space, with huge advances in every facet – from military combat to diplomacy to stealth, travel, and colonization – all on the labyrinthine planet of Auriga. Check it on Steam: store.steampowered.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Relic Hunters Zero Game Review
- There aren't many games that can be simple, yet deliver this exciting and really enjoyable gameplay experience that Relics Hunter Zero ac...
- MU: Origin Begins Western Android Closed Beta on January 25th
- The first Closed Beta for Webzen's mobile MMORPG MU: Origin will start on Google Play on the Android mobile platform on the 25th of Janua...
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.