End of Nations Final Closed Beta Event Live
Trion Worlds has announced that the final closed beta event for End of Nations has started. It is set to conclude on Sunday, October 7 at 9:00pm PDT.
As a thank you to all its participants, logging in during the event will reward players with 500 in-game promotional credits to use when open beta goes live later this year. Players who play two or more days during the final event will also be entered for a chance to win early access to open beta, giving the opportunity to level up ahead of the crowd.
Players will also be able to participate in new features during this beta event, such as two new PvE modes, and Deep Freeze, a massive 56 player battleground. A brand new tutorial mode has also been added for new players during the event.
Trion Worlds also publishes Rift.
End of Nations Closed Beta 4 Preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam's Greenlight
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial ...
- CrushMon News - Released in Limited Territories
- Nexon Korea has announced its action role-playing game for mobile, CrushMon, is now available in limited territories.
- Edge of Space Early Access Preview
- Edge of Space is a 2D survival, exploration, terraforming, crafting, and building game. It places you in a dynamic open-world sandbox where yo...