End of Nations Final Closed Beta Event Live
Trion Worlds has announced that the final closed beta event for End of Nations has started. It is set to conclude on Sunday, October 7 at 9:00pm PDT.
As a thank you to all its participants, logging in during the event will reward players with 500 in-game promotional credits to use when open beta goes live later this year. Players who play two or more days during the final event will also be entered for a chance to win early access to open beta, giving the opportunity to level up ahead of the crowd.
Players will also be able to participate in new features during this beta event, such as two new PvE modes, and Deep Freeze, a massive 56 player battleground. A brand new tutorial mode has also been added for new players during the event.
Trion Worlds also publishes Rift.
End of Nations Closed Beta 4 Preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: Now Available ARC Client
- KOG Games and Perfect World Entertainment Inc., both leading publishers of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today a partnershi...
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.
- Fractured Space Update Introduces Custom Matches
- Fractured Space revealed that today’s eagerly anticipated game update introduces Custom Matches.