End of Nations Final Closed Beta Event Live
Trion Worlds has announced that the final closed beta event for End of Nations has started. It is set to conclude on Sunday, October 7 at 9:00pm PDT.
As a thank you to all its participants, logging in during the event will reward players with 500 in-game promotional credits to use when open beta goes live later this year. Players who play two or more days during the final event will also be entered for a chance to win early access to open beta, giving the opportunity to level up ahead of the crowd.
Players will also be able to participate in new features during this beta event, such as two new PvE modes, and Deep Freeze, a massive 56 player battleground. A brand new tutorial mode has also been added for new players during the event.
Trion Worlds also publishes Rift.
End of Nations Closed Beta 4 Preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 8/15: Trion, World of Tanks, War Thunder
- News from the MMO universe on Trion closures, World of Tanks league events, and War Thunder on Steam
- The Unique Game Experience of Viridis Unveiled
- The digital arts association Oudeis, with the development team of VIRIDIS, are pleased to unveil the universe of VIRIDIS.
- Star Trek Browser-based MMO: Coming soon from NGames
- NGames is taking the Star Trek franchise into the mysterious Fluid Space, where great wonders and the powerful Species 8472 lay in wait.