End of Nations Final Closed Beta Event Live
Trion Worlds has announced that the final closed beta event for End of Nations has started. It is set to conclude on Sunday, October 7 at 9:00pm PDT.
As a thank you to all its participants, logging in during the event will reward players with 500 in-game promotional credits to use when open beta goes live later this year. Players who play two or more days during the final event will also be entered for a chance to win early access to open beta, giving the opportunity to level up ahead of the crowd.
Players will also be able to participate in new features during this beta event, such as two new PvE modes, and Deep Freeze, a massive 56 player battleground. A brand new tutorial mode has also been added for new players during the event.
Trion Worlds also publishes Rift.
End of Nations Closed Beta 4 Preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Reveals Kali
- The enchanted world of 3D action RPG Dragon Nest is heating up as a new savior, Kali, emerges from a desert town hidden away from the rest of ...
- New Star Trek Game in Development
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, has announced today its plans to produce a new Star Trek strategy ...
- Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
- In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed toda...