Empire: Revenant Alpha Testing Announced
AMZGame is pleased to announce that Empire: Revenant will be releasing an alpha server.
Empire: Revenant is a free-to-play strategy browser game using a turn based system that utilizes figures from ancient history and mythology to engage in epic PvE & PvP battles, including faction vs. faction warfare, and guild vs. guild challenges. Create your army by choosing from more than 60 different historical world leaders and an ever growing collection of weapons, armor, mounts, guardians, and unique skills. Take your place as a great leader by completing quests and accepting character defining challenges.
Prove yourself in the Challenge Tower (up to 25 battles) and Final Stand (100+ battles!), Pitched Battle, Frontier Defence, Monster Tower and more! Your legacy will not be decided by simply winning or losing… but by the magnitude of your triumphs and the gravity of your defeats! Upon testing completion, the alpha server will be reset.
Keep an eye on more news for Empire: Revenant on the official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Begins Evolution Of Combat Beta
- 50,000 players are now testing Jagex's upcoming combat changes to Runescape.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
- Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014.
- Heroes of Newerth Launches Core Pool
- S2 Games has announced the launch of Core Pool for Heroes of Newerth, which introduces a whole new approach to the player experience.