Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, will be boldly entering “A New Era of Skills” as the recently announced program completely reimagines Elsword’s skill customization system. Players will find some skills dramatically improved and other skills entirely new as the skill system becomes easier to use and the action-based gameplay becomes even deeper.
As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take advantage of the new array of abilities. Six of Elsword’s classes will see a variety of upgrades to existing skills to make them even more dynamic and versatile than ever before. The new skill tree interface will become easier to use and players will see skills reach new levels of destruction as their maximum power level is increased.
Additionally, players can participate in a new fall friend referral program also launching today. By inviting their friends to play Elsword, all players can receive amazing prizes. Elsword players on Steam are also eligible to purchase exclusive item packs recently launched on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.
- New F2P car racing game "World of Speed" announced
- Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the 'Project CARS' title is looking to start a new project called 'World of Speed...