Elsword Teases Nature’s Force Update
KOG Games is now teasing a new update for Elsword, planned to hit July 30.
In one week, players can look forward to some changes for Rena meant to transform her into a more powerful character. Rena will see increases in speed, resilience, and attack power (up to three times her current!) with Nature’s Force.
To celebrate, Elsword will be hosting two special events during the next week up until the update’s release. More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skylancer launches open beta
- Alaplaya has announced the start of open beta for its new browser-based strategy game, Skylancer: Battle for Horizon.
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- WarpPortal Reveals Class Details for Mobile RPG Tower of Ascension
- WarpPortal has revealed Warrior, Hunter, and Wizard as the official classes for the highly anticipated Unreal 3 powered mobile game, Tower of ...