Elsword Releases the Way of the Sword
Kill3rCombo has introduced a new gameplay system for Elsword Online.
The main feature in this update lets players unlock Elsword’s true mastery with the new “Way of the Sword” system. All of his attacks, including special moves, will not be classified as “destruction” or “vitality.” By focusing his attacks in one category, Elsword can build up his Destruction or Vitality meter to enter special modes.
Destruction mode increases Elsword’s damaging force and gives him the ability to enter a super armored state. The Vitality mode makes Elsword a more energetic fighter, boosting his movement and attack speeds and reducing the cost of his special attacks. However, players intending to wield this mighty power must be deliberate and careful in the attacks they use to build up the meter, as attacks of the opposite type will cause the meter to go down.
On Thanksgiving Eve, Kill3rCombo will also announce a series of sales for Friday and Saturday, plus a set of special bonus Thanksgiving events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
- Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
- Zentia Closed Beta Begins July 15
- Zentia closed beta begins July 15, 2010 at 4PM (PST). The game is by ChangYou and was originally announced at E3 2010.
- Ragnarok Online Announces Start of Annual PvP Tournament
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of their United States Ragnarok Championship (USRC).