Elsword officially launches
New publisher Kill3rCombo has officially launched Elsword Online today.
Elsword is a side-scrolling brawler made from the same developer that created Grand Chase. It features three customizable characters, job classes, maturing characters, co-op missions, and player-versus-player combat.
More information can be found on our Elsword page!
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Kill3rCombo’s Vibrant, Anime Style Online Game Elsword Officially Launches in North America
Publisher Begins Live Service of Colorful, Energetic Multi-Player Online Action Game
IRVINE, Calif. – May 5, 2011 – Polish your online combat skills and hone those melee tactics as Elsword, the massively multi-player online action game from Kill3rCombo, is now available for North American and Oceanic audiences. This free-to-play, manga-inspired adventure takes players on a side-scrolling journey through fierce dungeon battles and stunning anime themed worlds, allowing gamers to virtually play their way through a comic book.
In Elsword, players can choose from three specialized and customizable characters as they explore immersive maps and battle to complete dynamic quests. As gamers progress through the game, they will have the opportunity to evolve their fighting styles by upgrading to new job classes and watching as their chosen character matures and gains more abilities and combos. With intuitive and straightforward controls, Elsword offers players of all skill levels the chance to defeat enemies and deal damage either on a solo mission or cooperatively in a party of up to four players. For those who welcome a challenge, Elsword also delivers action-packed player-versus-player (PvP) combat.
“Elsword marks Kill3rCombo’s first foray into the North American interactive entertainment market, and as such we wanted to provide consumers with a game that delivers an engaging and entertaining experience coupled with the action of a real-time fighting game and the depth of an RPG,” said Ben Colayco, CEO of Kill3rCombo. “By keeping with the original manga aesthetic and animation, we hope to give players easily accessible gameplay while also staying true to the game’s Asian roots.”
To play Elsword and for more information, please visit: http://www.elswordonline.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dofus/Wakfu: Eliotrope Race/Class Now Available
- ANKAMA is introducing a new character class in its MMORPGs, DOFUS & WAKFU. The Eliotropes are now playable in both games. Linked to Yugo, ...
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.
- Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
- Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules - a game mode for...