Elsword Celebrates Valentine’s Day and Lunar New Year
Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events in Elsword to celebrate both Valentine’s Day and the Lunar New Year.
Each of the six Elsword character have been paired up with another. Players who equip a special title and team up with the paired character to run dungeons can earn special items. Cupid will also make random appearances in dungeons, causing enemies to become easier to dispatch. This will allow players to conquer the hardest dungeons faster, in turn letting them level up quickly.
A special event will also take place where players can win dates with their favorite GM. While on their date, players can feel free to take the GM into instances, or just have a nice stroll around town chatting.
Lunar New Year celebrations will bring about a host of various new and rare items. Themed items like dumplings and fireworks can be found in the dungeons, allowing characters to defeat their enemies quickly. Players can also explore dungeons together with their families, receiving special cubes that house very rare items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...
- Attack on Titan - E3 2016 Demo
- Since the dawn of the weeaboo, gaming companies have long sought the answer to shill out half assed low quality games.