Elsword adds new dungeons
Elsword’s latest content update is now live, adding new content for all characters.
Two new dungeons, thirteen new monsters, and 24 new quests have been added to challenge players. A third cash skill is also available for each job that Elsword, Aisha, and Rena have. Two new titles, Hero of Ponggo and Hero of Sonic, are also now obtainable.
Elsword is published by Kill3rCombo.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Manga-Inspired Online Beat-‘Em-Up, Elsword, Adds New Content
Comic book action and animation leap off the screen as Kill3rCombo adds dynamic new content to its free-to-play online game Elsword today. Players can now experience expanded dungeons, enemies and quests as they choose one of three characters to explore the colorful world of Elsword.
New content includes two new dungeons and 13 new monsters to challenge even the most skilled players. In addition, players now have the option of a third cash skill for each job of the three main characters – Elsword, Aisha and Rena – and can even earn two new titles, Hero of Ponggo and Hero of Sonic. For truly dedicated gamers, 24 new quests will test combat expertise and offer hours of dungeon crawling fun.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.
- Combat Arms Launches Belly of the Beast Update
- Nexon launched the Belly of the Beast update for Combat Arms, today, offering players a brand new PvE map to play.
- Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
- ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4...