Elsword adds gamepad support
Kill3rCombo has announced that their online brawler, Elsword, now supports gamepads. This change will allow players to connect a controller to their computer, instead of using the keyboard, to play the game. Gamepad support comes with fully mappable controls.
Elsword also added a new pet system recently, available at level 10 and granting special bonuses to players who raise their pets.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Online Action Game Elsword Now Supporting Gamepad
IRVINE, Calif. – Oct. 11, 2011 – Classic console gaming meets massively multiplayer online (MMO) entertainment as Kill3rCombo introduces gamepad compatibility for its manga-inspired online beat-’em-up, Elsword. Players now have the option of navigating through thrilling dungeons and fierce bosses with either the gamepad or keyboard as they battle and complete quests.
An asset to players longing for a console-style gaming experience, Elsword offers fully customizable gamepad mapping, affording players the opportunity to program their preferences, a feature not many MMOs can boast. The addition of the gamepad also lends itself to the side-scrolling action and comic book animation of the game, allowing gamers to try new strategies and combos to maximize damage.
To play Elsword and experience the latest features, please visit: www.elswordonline.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: World of Contenders is Now Live
- Snail Games announces the launch of Age of Wushu's World of Contenders update.
- Grand Chase Preparing for Shut Down
- KOG Games and the Grand Chase team have finally confirmed the rumors that the game will soon be shutting down, despite changes and the #LongLi...
- Tribal Wars 2 Releases Tribe Skills Feature
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the new Tribe Skills feature for its strategy game Tribal Wars 2.