ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
The official announcement stated:
Since official launch, we have been working hard to build a strong community and various events. Unfortunately, we have come to a difficult decision to end this long journey we have enjoyed and cherished together. We understand that this will disappoint many of our players.
Multiple reimbursement plans have been arranged, and the servers will have boosted effects while they remain online. Players may also grab bonus packs for other Webzen games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlaySpan Partners with World of Tanks to Offer Tank Giveaway
- world of tanks partners with playspan
- Forsaken World Mobile Expansion is now Live
- Publisher Fedeen Games is very proud to announce that the long-awaited expansion to the hit game Forsaken World Mobile is now live!
- Open beta begins for Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched the open beta testing phase of its new MMOFPS, Blacklight Retribution.