Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches Today for Xbox One
Elite Dangerous is the award-winning space epic that brings the entirety of the Milky Way of the year 3302 to Xbox One, re-created at its full galactic proportions with 400 billion star systems, an evolving player-driven narrative and fully connected multiplayer experience.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons adds a raft of amazing new elements to an already vast game – seamlessly extending gameplay to countless gigantic and scientifically accurate planetary surfaces, and unleashing players to fight, scavenge and explore with the high speed Surface Recon Vehicle. On land, players will discover valuable resources, experience deadly combat encounters, raid bases, scout crash sites, and cooperate with other players on the planet surface and flying high above.
Players will discover the enigmatic Engineers and unlock a world of customization options that will change the way they fly, trade, explore and fight in the Elite Dangerous galaxy. With hidden bases on planet surfaces across the populated galaxy, each Engineer has a unique personality and history, and they just might choose to help you with their custom weapons and specialized modules… for the right price.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons for Xbox One launches as tensions between the galactic superpowers are rising, and mysterious signs of alien life have been discovered. Players experience the living story in real time and can shape the galaxy’s future with their actions.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons players on PC and Xbox One will receive further expansions at no extra cost as the season continues. Future gameplay updates will debut for PC and Xbox One simultaneously, enriching the Elite Dangerous experience with new activities and new ways to play on both platforms, including:
- Ship-Launched Fighters, allowing larger spacecraft to carry their own short-range fighter craft for attack and defense.
- Multicrew, allowing teams of players to assume roles aboard the same ship.
- Commander creation, giving a unique appearance to players’ in-game avatars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon Purchases Twitch for $970 Million
- As Reuters reported on Monday, the Internet retailer giant Amazon has purchased streaming site Twitch for $970 million.
- Drift Girls Android Mobile Review
- In this particular town, racing and drifting seems to not be against the law at all. It solves many problems, and commands an incredible femal
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.