Elite Dangerous: Arena Available for Free This Weekend
Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has made the PC version of Elite Dangerous: Arena free on Steam and FrontierStore.net until 10am PST on Monday July 11.
- Elite Dangerous: Arena thrusts players into first-person dogfights against the galaxy’s greatest pilots in the ultimate 34th century gladiatorial contest, featuring:
- Four agile, combat-honed space ships. Choose from the fast and aggressive Federal and Imperial Fighters, the damage-dealing Eagle or the heavyweight Sidewinder.
- Multiple tactical options with custom loadouts unlocked by ranking up.
- Four Arenas: Elevate’s towering view, Cluster Compound’s mining facility, Asteria Point’s cavernous space station and Ice Field’s frozen asteroid belt.
- Eight-player Free for All, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Realistic, agile starship handling powered by Elite Dangerous’ advanced simulation technology.
Elite Dangerous: Arena will be completely free on Steam and the Frontier Store this weekend.
Players who download Elite Dangerous: Arena between now and 10am PST on Monday July 11 will receive the game for free, and will retain access to the game permanently. This 100 percent discount will bring a host of Commanders to the CQC Arena. Recruit some new wingmates and launch into CQC combat now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainme...
- Grand Chase introduces Leviathan
- Grand Chase's character Dio has just gained his third job: Leviathan.