Eligium begins open beta
Open beta begins for Eligium, Frogster’s newest MMO, today.
The open beta will run for several weeks, and will reward the most active open beta testers with yet-to-be-announced incentives. The open beta is currently only available in English, but the localization process is in place for German, Polish, and French languages. Open beta also features no character wipes, several events and contests, and more.
To celebrate, Frogster has released a new trailer for the game, below.
Frogster also publishes Runes of Magic.
Eligium Open Beta Trailer:
Be part of the ELIGIUM Open Beta Test
The game is open to everyone
Berlin, 15.02.2012: As announced last week, the open beta phase of Frogster’s new MMORPG ELIGIUM – The Chosen One will start today at 4 pm (CET). The open beta is planned to run for the next few weeks during which Frogster will count on player activity and bug reporting. Special rewards for the most active open beta testers will be announced soon.
Localization – the heart of the matter!
During the open beta phase and at the moment of its official release, ELIGIUM – The Chosen One will only be available in English. Thereafter, the game will also be released in German, Polish and French. The text awaiting translation is the equivalent of four times the entire trilogy of “Lord of the Rings” and double the amount translated for other popular Frogster games.
Are you ready for battle?
As promised, no created characters will be wiped following the open beta phase. Furthermore, ELIGIUM’s Community Managers have planned numerous events and competitions during the open beta phase.
To take part in the open beta test, register on ELIGIUM’s official website www.eligium.com. Don’t forget to visit our official profile on Facebook.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...
- Divinity: Original Sin Conquers America
- The little RPG that could, Divinity: Original Sin, began as an idea funded by the fans.
- DDTank Update 5.1 introdcues Guild Battles, Pet Equipment and more
- NGames has today revealed details of the feature filled 5.1 Update coming soon to popular free-to-play MMO, DDTank.