Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end-game content. In addition plenty of class rebalances, new zones, new armor sets, and plenty of feature reworks are included in the update. Catch the full list of changes on their forum post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: "2nd Ninja War" update coming August 12th
- On August 12, Conquer Online will witness the 2nd Ninja War break out in an incredible fashion, and introduce the new Epic Weapon to the commu...
- Elsword reveals secret dungeons this January
- Starting on January 4, players can discover the secret dungeons in Elsword.
- First Strike Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews First Strike, a mobile nuclear war game that simulates modern warfare in a tragic scale.